Support Contract – explained
CTW offers a full year of Support for your testing equipment and software. This Support contract allows for unlimited phone and e-mail help to the users of the machines so they can get fast and helpful answers to their questions and quickly resolve any problems they might have. It also includes support via remote access using Team Viewer and CTW’s exclusive license. By registering your covered machines using their serial numbers, you are given a Support contract identifier to be used for all help.
This help includes:
* software questions and help understanding how best to use it
* fixing errors and general help to build Tests and change settings
* help getting a new laptop up and running after a computer crash
* training using the remote access feature
* Team Viewer remote access for training, help and repair of software and connections on the go
* CTW offers this for all Roehrig Engineering machines and software
The fee is based on how many machines will be covered, for 1-year, and is the total.
(1) unit - $275.0
(2-3) units - $375.0
(4-up) - $475.0
Linear actuator addendum for LA series and Roehrig EMA’s – allows for stock of key items
(1 or more) - $200.00 total addition - total
Included in your contract, we will also save and host your System files and Settings files on our server so that we can help with any future computer crashes. Because we track all machines that we encounter, we keep records of them based on their serial numbers. By exporting your settings and e-mailing to us, we can keep a copy safe under your serial number so that when your computer dies, we can get you up and running quicker.